Arm Workout performed with dumbbells, barbells, and machines to increase the size and increase the strength the arms and forearms. This forms can be made at the home or the gym. Some exercises are bicep curl, close up the curl, Concentration curl and dumbbell can be performed at the home or the gym.
Some ways to Arm Workout Without Weights Are As Follows:
A push-up position with your feet elevated on a high table and step.Bend your elbow and lower your body until your chest is nearly touching the floor. Then push yourself back up, so your body is in a straight line.Do four sets of 20, resting one minute between sets.
Inner and Middle Chest:
A push-up is starting position with your hands on two towels. Slide your hands in opposite direction, straight to the slide, while lowering your body as you can comfortably. Pull your
hands back to the-the position. Do four sets of 10, resting one minute between sets.
Total Chest Builder:
Wrap a large towel around your back and under your armpits and grips the end.Lower your body to the floor, pull the sheet tight and push yourself halfway up against it. Push yourself hard for 30 seconds after each.
for more understanding you can watch video here arm workout without weights video
- Extend your leg and bend and press through the arms for 30 seconds and switch your legs for another 30 seconds.
- From a side, T-stand lifts hips up and reach an arm over. Repeat up to 30 minutes slowly and switch sides.
- Bend elbows straight back keeping hips close to the bench. Repeat up to one minute.
- In the chest, stand stretches clasps hands and open chest.
- Bend elbows straight back keeping hips close to the bench. Repeat up to 30 minutes.
- With hand between shoulder blades .use opposite hand to gently pull arm and side body to open triceps and side.
In flab to fab, grab the pull-up bar, and use the strength of your arms alone to pull yourself up.
In plank, activate more than just your arms by pushing up onto your hands and toes.
In shoulder blade desk exercise, draw circles of your elbows in front of your body and concentrate on moving your shoulder blades more than your arms.
In a less flabby back, lying face down on the floor, breathe out the elevating chest of the floor, slowly returning after full extension.When you don’t have anyone to hold your legs, use the area your bed, or use something heavy to support your feet.