Our Skill-Building Entry-Level Model. STRIDER balance bikes are the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12 to 17″ inseam. The 12 Classic is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids sure put things to the test. With the 12 Classic’s durable steel frame, all-weather seat, and puncture-proof tires, you don’t have to worry about damage or maintenance.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: The simple yet durable design is easy for young riders to take their first steps on a bike and progress to striding, gliding, and balancing. Your child will be riding in no time!