Made by Przewalski, this cycling bib shorts is designed to keep you comfortable on long rides. The leg grippers prevent the bike bib shorts from shifting as you ride, while the gel pad absorbs shock and reduces skin irritation. The 3D pad is excellent for long distance road or mountain bike rides. Muti-panels optimize comfort, and the soft, flat-seam construction prevents chafing. The comfortable fabric provides a high resistance to damage from perspiration and sunlight, while giving excellent stretch, support and recovery. And the New compression fabric is a specialized material that has the maximum sun protection. The back is a stretchable power mesh for excellent breathability and quick-drying performance.
- PERFORMANCE MATERIAL – Made of 71% Polyester, 29% Elastane, the material has great stretch ability and excellent breathability. It can keep you cool in intense heat and also provides long-lasting durability when you use the biking bibs.
- HIGH WICKING – The fabrics feature effective water diffusion and wicking properties. It does not stick to the skin and shows cool crispy wearing comfort due to its capillary action. In addition, the dry touch can be maintained even it is wet. BACK MESH CONSTRUCTION helps improve the excellent breathability.
- ERGONOMIC COOLMAX PAD – 3D anatomical and perforated layer design for crotch padding. With high density foam inserts absorb shock and reduce skin irritation. Features with anti-bacterial effect, perforated layer design reduces the humid and uncomfortable feeling comparing to traditional pad. Keeps you dry and fresh on about 8 hours long road rides.
- BETTER FIT – 3D molded construction, multi-panel and 4 needles 6 threads flat-seam stitching design provides better fit and comfort.
- SILICONE LEG GRIPPERS – Silicone leg grippers are gentle on the skin and work perfectly to keep the wear from rolling up with the muscle flex during bicycle riding.