If You are Looking For Something to Safely Store Your Phone, Keys and Belongs While Running Without Scratching Your Phone, You Found It!
Flat, Secure, Non Bulky, Adjustable Strap, iPhone 8/7 plus fits. Tight fit but good so it doesn’t move around during running or work out. Easily move from front to back while it’s on your waist. Best choice for running, Jogging, hiking, sports, workout, fitness, exercise, gym, cycling, climbing, camping, travel, bicycle, dogs, women, men, girls, boys, runner.
-Fit for phones under 6” ( 6” included )
-Light weight, only weights 1.39 ounces
-Sweat Proof & Water Resistance, Lycra material and headset hole protect smart phone from sweat
-Secure built-in keys pocket, coins pocket, card pocket
-Strong and wide Velcro prevents your phone slipping during workout
-Breathable mesh, slick and comfortable
-Very easy to insert and remove your device
-Easy to clean & wash
- ✔ULTRA THIN & SWEAT RESISTANT: Made of ultra thin, lightweight, elastic, soft and breathable Lycra, easy to bend and twist without crinkle due to memory property of the material; it does not make you skin feel sweaty nor does it irritate you skin; It’s only thick 1mm, and weight 1.94 ounces
- ✔REFLECTIVE STRIPES: The long thin reflective strips is around the pack, and two big breathable fluorescence green reflective pieces are beside the phone pouch. They keep your safe running in low light condition
- ✔ELASTIC STRAP: The adjustable elastic strap has inelastic stretch from 29.3″ to 41.1″, and elastic stretch can be expended to much longer. This wide range size fits for everyone no matter men or women
- ✔LARGE CAPACITY: 7.5” zippered pocket is in front of the waist pack, easy to get in and out your items at anytime you want. A hidden coins pocket is in the zippered pocket, so do not worry about losing your keys coins during your workout. Store your valuables in our running fanny pack
- ✔A MUST HAVE FOR RUNNERS: With special earphones hole in the belt for pleasant and relaxed workout experience. Tight fit but good so it doesn’t move around during running or work out. Easily move from front to back while it’s on your waist