This powerful Goodsmann Tacticpro 2000 lumens 12 volt lightweight spotlight produces an incredible beam distance of up to 850 meters (0.528 miles).
High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lamp produce light with an electric arc rather than a glowing filament. The high intensity of the arc comes from metallic salts that are vaporized within the arc chamber. These lamps are formally known as “Gas-Discharge Burners” and have a higher efficacy than tungsten lamps. Automotive HID may be called “Xenon Headlamps”, though they are actually Metal-Halide lamp that contain Xenon gas.
It features a powerful HID bulb for maximum brightness, a tempered glass lens, an aluminum reflector and a spot-to-flood light adjustable beam. It is impact resistant up to 1 meter. It also has a tough ABS plastic construction, an easy access on/off slider switch and convenient metal bracket for hanging or storage. In addition, this powerful HID spotlight is powered by an 8 feet heavy gauge coiled cord that plugs into a 12V socket.
This spotlight also comes with a nylon-carrying bag for safe storage and added portability. The Goodsmann HID spotlight is the perfect travel solution for your boating, hunting, camping, hiking, and outdoor adventure lighting needs. Maximize your next outdoor adventure with this powerful Goodsmann Tacticpro HID spotlight.
- RISK FREE GUARANTEED! Powerful 35W HID lamp (High Intensity Discharge Lamp)
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic; rubber handle for superior grip and comfort
- Light bulb gradually brightens, reaching its maximum brightness (2000 lumens) after one minute
- Brightest spot/flood light on the market with a beam distance of up to 850 meters (0.528 miles)
- Spot-to-flood adjustable beam with spot or flood light switch;Includes 12-Volt DC plug with 8 ft. coiled cord, hanging bracket, Nylon storage/carrying bag. We highly recommend this HID light should be used under the voltage of 12V-14V.