Whether you are traversing the back alleys of city streets or simply commuting to work, you can ride with confidence knowing Critical Cycles’ silas bike helmet is engineered with your safety in mind. This helmet is constructed with a polyvinyl chloride outer shell and EPS foam body to provide outstanding protection while remaining lightweight and aerodynamic. The fit of a helmet is just as important as the materials it is made out of when it comes to safeguarding the rider. Which is why we have incorporated our ergo knob adjustable dial into the design to provide riders with secure, comfortable, and custom fit at the turn of a dial. The silas also utilizes 24 strategically placed vents to ensure optimal ventilation that guides air over your head to evaporate sweat while keeping you cool as you ride. As if that weren’t enough we’ve put this helmet through rigorous safety test that have earned it a safety certified CPSC 16 CFR part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078:1012+a1:2012 (bike helmets Europe). in a nutshell, this helmet was created to Empower the wearer with the piece of mind in knowing that they have selected the best value helmet while sacrificing nothing in terms of protection.
- LED Light Ergo knob Dial, lights up for safety on the road, and adjusting from 52-61CM in circumference
- Single universal size, lightweight 250 grams, 9oz
- 24 precisely placed vents provide the optimal amount of ventilation to keep the rider cool and comfortable
- True to our cycling roots this helmet uses lightweight materials with an aerodynamic design to cut down on weight, while providing top tier protection
- The silas bike helmet is safety Certified with both CPSC 16 CFR part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078:1012+a1:2012 (bike helmets Europe)