Friday , July 20th 2018
    Fitness Chap

CHROMEWHEELS BMX 16″ Kid’s Bike for 4-6 Years old, Bicycle for Girls, Air EVA Tires with Training Wheels & Coaster Brake, Color Purple

Product Features:

    Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally, it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.Mainly Consist of 4 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioning padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also come with…
Price as on: 2018-07-02 21:44:11
89.99  

Product Features

  • Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally, it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.
  • Mainly Consist of 4 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioning padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also come with two flexible pedals. Durable & Safe.
  • Shining outlook attract kids easily, come with different colors and a little different parts for boys and girls. Your kids will be more willing to ride it out and be stand out among others.
  • Easy Learning, front hand brake and rear coaster brake combination is ideal for learning hand brakes; 16″ fashionable bike ideal for kids aged from 4-6 year old.
  • Color Pink and Purple are generally for girls, so they included a basket in front to store girl’s little things (only for 12″), convenient and easy-access. Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids.